What's the 10X Academy all about?

Here is what I want to write about and why.
I want to write about
1.     What I think is a 10X Programmer
2.     How to become a 10X Programmer
3.     How a programmers's productivity levels affects management and other areas of the office.
4.     How to become a better leader and coach
5.     Where are you in the developer's ladder and how and when to progress

Why I want to write about these things
1.     Improve as a programmer and leader
2.     Help others improve
3.     I noticed that some people would write about what the good programmers do, but they don't talk about how they get there.

Acknowledgement
Thanks to Adrian and everyone collaborating and helping create this blog.
Without other people's help this blog would never be possible.


Comments